Mine Manager House & Lot in Wells, BC
Here’s your opportunity to own a little piece of history on the sunny side of Wells. Live here for free - finish the bottom suite to rent out and it will cover your mortgage! OR buy as an investment and rent out both suites to generate revenue.
This home was originally built in the 1930’s as The Cariboo Gold Quartz Mine manager’s house. The home has since been expanded and essentially made brand new, while still maintaining character.
***Top Suite is Move-In Ready & Bottom Suite is Roughed in and ready to be finished ***Everything below main floor is brand new; throughout entire house ALL electrical (from the pole in, all panels and every bit of wiring) & plumbing (right up to town connections) including fixtures has been replaced brand new and all to current code
• Three floors totaling over 2100 sq. feet
• Move-in Ready Main Floor suite (approx. 1150 sq. ft) has one large bathroom, 2 main floor bedrooms + one very large bedroom on top floor - large enough for separate seating/lounging/studio area with great views towards Slide Mountain, lovely South facing kitchen with lots of light, laundry, living & dining room all original fir flooring.
• Lower Floor Walk-out Suite (approx. 960 sq. ft), roughed in for 2 bedroom + den, 1 full bath + ½ bath/laundry room, open concept kitchen/living area with kitchen island
• 16x20 foot yard shed, can ride/park two snowmobiles in/out
• Located on a very private double lot with mature trees
• Already zoned for 2 suites, so go ahead and finish the walk-out suite and start collecting rent this season!
• Amazing Rockwool Sound insulation throughout to keep things cozy and quiet
• Separate hydro meters/panels for top and bottom suites to keep it simple when renting one or both suites out.
• Electric heat
• Municipal water, sewer, garbage
• Excellent water quality (never color or odour)
For additional info or to book a viewing please contact Sarai Danby
(403)586-8519 or email@example.com