Black Scorpion Recovery Table
The Black Scorpion is a Fine Gold Recovery table fashioned after the old “Miller Style Tables”, but with a twist...
Professionally molded from sturdy ABS, this system is designed, by the use of polarity and three graded textures, to separate even the smallest of gold specs from your screened concentrates, with a very simple process encompassing a slow water flow and brushing technique.
The Black Scorpion works best based on mesh size, and when you properly adjust your water flow to the mesh size of the concentrate, it’s recovery is amazing, with very little to no gold reaching the gold trap at the end. We are proud to supply this QUALITY product to you!
Features and Specs:
- Dimensions: 30" x 11.5"
- 3-stage texture for superior gold trapping
- Removable water diffuser
- Sturdy 12+" aluminum adjustable rear legs with wing bolts to fine tune your table's level and pitch
- 3/4" hose adapter
- Hose adapter with flow control to regulate water flow
- large soft brush and smaller brush for separating out the fine gold & guiding it to the upper gold traps
- Tub stand with "pump mount" & tailings box
- 500 - 750 GPH 12v Pump
- "Tough Tub" for recirculation
- 3/4" flex hose or poly tubing
- 12V Clamps (battery style)
- OR take a look at the Black Scorpion Kit, that comes with all the above!